Saturday, July 7, 2007

Not Yet Enough Time to Reflect

I am wanting to write so much ... again. This morning we awoke early to take a ride on the River Ganges. I am still groggy from the pre-dawn wake up call and need some time to process, but thought I'd share what I saw with all of you. The people there are so happy to be in the water, but I encourage all of you to research the cleanliness of the water and decide whether or not you would want to jump in.

I have many more things to tell you about Baranas, the second city on our journey, but I will wait until my mind is clear.

1 comment:

judy zinn said...

I'm quite sure that there will never be as much time to reflect as you want/need, Jenn. However, I think these blog reports to us and your journal are a great start.

Certainly sounds like this trip like your other experiences will change you ... make you more whole and an even more caring and understanding person.

Love the write ups and the pictures. Stay well and thanks for the regular updates. It's great.

MA